Tuesday 5 April 2011

I don't bite. Or spam.

I know there are a few of you out there in reader land - I have sneaky stats that tell me so. Admittedly, they're not quite so impressive now that I've stopped recording my own page views. (Blogging is the ultimate in vanity publishing, after all.)

One RL (real life) friend was reluctant to become a "Follower" as she was worried she'd get inundated with spam. (Hi, Kylie!) I follow a few blogs, and even comment on them if I've got anything remotely relevant to say (it's very encouraging to get comments). To the best of my knowledge and experience, you will not get spammed/data-mined/have anything untoward happen if you become a follower or leave comments. In fact, if you choose to be a silent follower, even I don't know you're there. And because I've chosen to shield this blog from search engines, no-one in the outside world will know you're here, either. It's just you, me, and a few pixels between friends.

So, if you were a little tentative about dipping your toe in the interactivity waters, don't be. It's lovely in, and it's much more fun with company.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ms,

    I'm here, and even public for everyone to see!

    With a trip to europe coming up soon, i am loving how organised you are, and the lists, there are 10 labels on lists already! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you here! Yeah, I'm a bit fond of lists.

    When are you going to Europe? And which bits?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So we leave on the 19th of September (158 days away) go to Malta for 5 days to see family first, then to Rome, Florence, Venice, Cinque Terra, day in Pisa then flying to Paris where we will meet up with my dad again and more family, spend about 5 days there, and then a few days in London. Will be there for just under a month, will be busy, but will be able to see lots! Have u been to any of those places before? Any pointers or lists for the occasion?

    ReplyDelete