Wednesday 20 April 2011

And your time starts....now

4:43am (AEST)
JD's alarm will go off in two minutes for him to get up to drop me at the train station. Which means I have two minutes to finish my cuppa, do my teeth, and give the kids a quick kiss goodbye.

7:25am
At the departure gate, with more than two hours to spare. No free wifi, but I might buy half an hour worth later so I can upload this, download a few podcasts I forgot to last night, and check on the status of my overloaded Amex card.

My bag is a little overweight, but as hoped, because I was carrying it, rather than wheeling it, they didn't weigh it.

...more to come

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time! Very jealous.

    Will update on that other post shortly so once you get back you can start organising my trip and lists! :)

    ReplyDelete