Wednesday 11 January 2012

Update: got internet again

We've had very patchy internet for the past few days. This afternoon's is a little wobbly, and only available in the common areas, but there's some.

Jos has now got the Delhi Belly (or whatever else it was) that I had last week. He's suffering very stoically, as he does. We are due to have an elephant ride tomorrow morning and he is shattered that he may not be well enough. Fortunately we have another elephant experience next week in Rajasthan. Oh, and we saw baby elephants today - photos to come.

I've got an appalling headache (too much sun, not enough water or tea, I think), so may not get much updating tonight. I do have a couple of posts almost ready to go, so I'll put those up shortly.

More to come shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment