Tuesday 24 January 2012

Home, sweet home.

(Image pinched from here)
We made it back, with almost all our luggage, and are pleased to report that the house neither burnt down nor was pilfered in our absence. In fact, thanks to our wonderful cleaner and the exceptionally fantastic woman who looks after the boys after school, who brought in the washing and the mail and kept an eye on the place generally, the house was looking even better than when we left it.

I currently have my netbook hooked up to our network, downloading the 4000-odd photos and videos we took to the NAS. I did say there would be weeks if not months of new posts!

Next up, I'll create a survey so you can tell me what things you'd most like me to talk about, given there's rather a lot available.

No comments:

Post a Comment