Wednesday 10 April 2013

Japan: Interruption to your normal service


We got back from our overnight trip to Korakukan and the snow monkeys late afternoon. After a brief downtime to catchup on email, FB and BW, we then had a lovely few hours at Em's - salad & BBQ meat wine & friends (to whom we happen to be related). My netbook is now doing a virus check - apparently I've spammed a few people recently, so I'm doing a malware check - and I'm about to flake. We're doing Disney Sea tomorrow, so there's a good chance I'll be too pooped tomorrow night to update you, so you may have to wait until Friday. I've partly written a few posts: getting there; the ryokan itself; snow monkeys (some great pics); and getting back, with a stopover at Nagano and a visit to the Zenjo-ki temple. And of course, Disney Sea, tomorrow. I'll update when I can, but right now, I need sleep - not the best night last night in the ryokan & big day tomorrow. Cheers ab

2 comments:

  1. Oh, did you get one of the 'stuffed with the husks of dead bees' ryokan pillows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, just straw husks. But we each used two, being side-sleepers to a man.

    ReplyDelete