Sunday 26 February 2012

I'm baaaaack

Sorry about the radio silence - I've been crook.

A ripper chest infection left me with pulled muscles from coughing too much, but antibiotics and liquid codeine worked their magic, and I'm nearly better. (Hooray!) What really sucks is that I'd only just recovered from the head cold I came back from India with, which left me with a very husky to non-existent voice for nearly a week.

The upshot is that I haven't been doing terribly much of anything, particularly anything active (which includes walking from one end of the house to the other) or anything requiring coherent thought processes for the past few weeks.

But, I am nearly well (it'll be another week before I resume TKD training), and I've still got a heckuva lot of photos to post.  And it's too hot to do anything much today. So let's get on with it, shall we?


1 comment: