Wednesday 8 June 2011

Tasmania - Gopa's pics

While I was off gallivanting around NYC, my parents and my children were gallivanting around Tasmania. And from all reports they had a ball. The Bass Strait ferry there and back, white water rafting, glowworm caves, Port Arthur and more.

Dad sent back some gorgeous photos, which I thought I'd share with you.

Strahan (pronounced 'strawn') - miles from anywhere, and truly beautiful



Gums at Devil's Gullet, a little past Mole Creek


Cape Pillar, the far south-east outcrop of Tasmania
(That's Jos in the Skydive beanie, Noni in the middle in the grey beanie, and Ky with the navy beanie)



Hobart, from Mt Wellington

Ross bridge


Port Arthur


Jos took a bunch of photos too - I'll sort through them, and upload some highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment